20th April 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBBS in Vadodara without donation if score upto 80% in 12th Gujarat Board?

Hi Friends,
I am in 4th semester of 12th Gujarat Board. I am ambitious for joining MBBS after 12th. But my 11th result is not so good. How, if I get upto 80% overall in 12th then will I get admission in Vadodara without donation?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  2. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  3. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  4. Donation free mbbs colleges
  5. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  7. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  8. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  10. GUJCET qualification?
  11. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  12. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board
  14. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  16. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  17. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 159 in Gujarat Board
21st April 2016, 02:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS in Vadodara without donation if score upto 80% in 12th Gujarat Board?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned Institute only if you are able to score well in the entrance examination for MBBS course.

Scoring good marks in your 12th boards will alone won't benefit you. You will have to score well in your entrance examination as well, so I would request you to try and do well in your examination and probably you will get admission in the above mentioned course.
21st April 2016, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBBS in Vadodara without donation if score upto 80% in 12th Gujarat Board?

Your class 12th marks is not enough to get admission without donation. You have to perform well in the medical entrance exam which is conducted on state level or through AIPMT.

Hence, try to perform well in the entrance exam which will help you to get admission through counselling without any donation.
22nd April 2016, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study MBBS in Vadodara without any kind of donation if you score a good percentage of marks.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to opt MBBS, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for MBBS:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
Candidates age must be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?