7th May 2010, 02:00 PM
devanshi.shah

What are the educational facilities in Vadodara Gujarat for CS after 12th?

hello,
i have recently given exam of class 12 commerce in march 2010 from gujarat board , i want to join company secretary course. is ther ny educational guidence available in baroda?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  2. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student
  3. Companies offering training to EC students in Baroda?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Vadodara without donation if score upto 80% in 12th Gujarat Board?
  5. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum 8th semester students in Baroda
  6. What are the job vacancies in Vadodara Gujarat?
  7. CBSE affiliated English Medium schools which offer admission in 11th standard in Makarpura and Manjalpur?
  8. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  9. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  10. When is the next date for CDPO exam in Gujarat or in Vadodara?
  11. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which Universities are good for pursuing MCA? What is the procedure of admission? -- [New]
  13. What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?
  14. Colleges in South India offering MBA in Travel and Toursim?
  15. When and where to get admission form of AIEEE exam in Vadodara, Gujarat?
  16. How may I get information regarding engineering companies available in Ahmadabad?
  17. Courses available in Gujarat Forensic Science Institute, Gandhinagar for 12th Science student?
  18. Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2012, 08:50 AM
thakurpratima

Default Re: What are the educational facilities in Vadodara Gujarat for CS after 12th?

Company secretary is A professional course administered by the ICSI (The Institue Of Company secretories Of India). Company secretories course can give you knowledge and understanding of the modern practice in corporate financial and legal affair.
following institue is the best insititute for the course of company secretory..
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
E-mail - Contact Us
Website - www.icsi.edu
17th March 2012, 10:04 PM
EssediaAwaida

Default Best Forex EA Package

Hi,
Our team offers 7 profitable EAs in one package.

Different pairs & time frames
Multiple Pairs
30 Days money back guarantee

Powerful money management
Easy set up
24 x 7 email support
Lifetime license
Unlimited version

For more information and purchase please visit beloe page:
http://www.investgradeforexea.com

Regards,
Invest Grade Forex EA Team,
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?