21st June 2012, 03:07 PM
srinathkhasempure

What is the procedure to take admission in Karnataka Engineering colleges through AIEEE rank?

sir, I have heard that there are 10-15% of seats reserved in engineering colleges for AIEEE but iam not getting the the procedure . and i heard that it can be taken through CET counsilling . so please help me. as SOON as POSSIBLE. because my counsilling is on 25 june

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Karnataka I can apply for, With AIEEE state rank 6281?
  2. Can I get admission in AP, Karnataka and Tamilnadu college after scoring 149851 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?
  4. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  5. Where will I get a seat in Karnataka after scoring 6281 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  8. For admission in Karnataka Engineering Colleges, Do I need to give Karnataka CET exam or AIEEE is enough?
  9. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  10. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  13. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  14. Admission in computer engineering in PTU colleges after scoring 97000 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  17. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  18. Any chance for admission in government engineering colleges in UP with 50% marks in AIEEE and 30,4000 rank?
1st August 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Karnataka Engineering colleges through AIEEE rank?

i had got 36% in my PUC exam is there any possibilities to get BE seat pls tl sir
19th May 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Karnataka Engineering colleges through AIEEE rank?

Respected sir I am student of karnatka i have 115 mark in aieee and 78% cbsc board i was fill up the form for cet exam (i have chalan also ) but no form received me till date and i can not give the karnatka cet exam what can i do no ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?