30th July 2013, 12:56 AM
u.h_king

What is the qualification for aeronautical engineering? Which are the colleges in lahore?

sir plz tell me what is qualification for aeronautical engineering and also tell me whose colleges in Lahore where from we can do it..........????

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Which course can I choose after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Branch
  3. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  4. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. Are there any government colleges having Aeronautical Engineering? What is the basic qualification?
  7. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  11. Can I get admission in MSc Chemical Engineering in Punjab University, Lahore
  12. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  14. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  16. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  17. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  18. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
30th July 2013, 09:27 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification for aeronautical engineering? Which are the colleges in lahore?

Dear Friend,
In order to join the Aeronautical Engineering Course,Just you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board with these you must belong to Science Stream Only with Physics,Chemistry and Maths to be your Main Subjects beside this English must be your Main Language Subject.
Colleges take Admission via the Performance in Entrance Examinations,So,Apply for the Institutions Entrance Examinations if available.

Coming to College,So,Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Training Institute (AMETI) is only the one best institute in Lahore.
There may be other but they don't have much value as compared to these Institute.
30th July 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for aeronautical engineering? Which are the colleges in lahore?

I want to do cs with distance please send me what will and how much money will spend for this cource
30th July 2013, 03:14 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Aeronautical Engineering:

Aeronautical engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with the design and construction of spacecraft and air crafts.Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes,Space shuttles,jumbo jets and Other similar exciting stuff.Aeronautical engineer uses various technologies like Propulsion,aerodynamics,material science and avionics.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates must complete 12th with physics,chemistry and mathematics from a recognized University or state board.

Candidates must secured with 50% marks in those subjects separately.

Duration: This course duration is four years.

List of Engineering colleges in Lahore & Pakistan:
(Am specifying not only aeronautical engineering colleges)

1.University of Engineering and Technology,Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan.

2.Aerospace And Avionics Systems University of Management And Technology,Lahore.

3.Institute of Engineering and Technology,Lahore

4.Institute of Quality and Technology Mangaement,Lahore.

5.University of Punjab,Lahore

6.Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology,Lahore

7.COMSATS Institute of Information Technology(CIIT),Lahore

8.Allama Iqbal Open University,Islamabad

9.Lahore College for Women University,Lahore

10.Sharif College of Engineering & Technology Taxila,Wah Cantt

11.Pakistan Institute of Engineering and applied Sciences,Islamabad

12.National University of Science and Technology,Islamabad

13.Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences & Technology,
Topi

14.Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad

all the best............
30th July 2013, 03:57 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

To becoming aeronautical engineer yu have enroll in BE/B tech course.

You can apply in following engineering exams :

IITJEE :eligibility is 60% in 12th with PCM, forms are available in December

AIEEE: 50% in 12th with PCM, forms are available in December

BITSAT: 80% in PCM, forms are available in January.

Best Institute In Lahore for Aeronautical Engineering;-

Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Training Institute (AMETI)

All the best..................
1st November 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i m the only daughter i m interested in aeronautical engineering i do not even know the uni 4 it in lahore i m in 2nd year and got 85% in 1st year
13th February 2014, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

i want admission with you please tell me hostel charges thanks a lot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?