5th March 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to become a high court judge? What is the salary?

qualifications to become a high court judge.salaries and alowances of high court judge

16th July 2013, 06:06 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: What is the qualification to become a high court judge? What is the salary?

Basic criteria fot become high court judge.

Must be citizen of india
should have been advocate of a highcourt

high court judge continius his/her till 62 years of age.

salary
90,000 for chief judge
80,000 for other judge.
28th November 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification to become a high court judge? What is the salary?

what is minimum age required to become a high court judge
6th December 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 1-8-1979,by 2015 may month i complete my LLB , i am eligible for any judge jobs , i am reddy, category OC, what is the age limit for judge jobs
12th September 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

my name is jijiya i want to know the details about qualification and age limit to become a junior civil judge or sessions judge my age is 41 years and i completed llb degree from andhra university
8th October 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the age to become a high court judge ?
27th February 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I complete 12th with science stream and I want to become a judge which field graduate?
10th June 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a district court judge without work as advocate so can prefer which degree I can prefer which degree
12th February 2018, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I am doing right b.a with economics and I want to known how to become judge in Supreme Court I have to do llb or I can directly go for the judge exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?