4th September 2013, 04:07 PM
mnhema

Am I eligible to study for Law?

dear sir/madam
kindly tel me after b.sc maths eligible to study law or here any other course is there because i'm interested in this line

29th April 2014, 11:07 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: Am I eligible to study for Law?

hiiiii,
Law is a professional course and provides opportunity not only in the court but also in the corporate world.

Today, many companies hire lawyer and are giving monthly salary for handling legal works of that companies

One who get experience in law suppose of 6-8 years can also become judge of high court.

Major Courses

1.B.A. LLB
2. LLB
3.LLM
Eligibility Criteria

For B.A. LLB Course – One must have to pass out class 12th in any discipline from
recognized university board.
One should also have to qualify entrance exam conducted at national level.
Many universities/colleges have their own rules and regulations and
conduct their own exams for taking admission in this course.
For LLB Course – Candidate must be completed graduation in any discipline and
also have to qualify entrance exam to get admission
For LLM Course – For this course you should have to complete LLB degree from any
recognized university.

Career Opportunity

There are large diversified opportunities in law field.
One can get job in public and private sector.
A well qualified lawyer can apply to high court, supreme court, business enterprises, corporate world, etc
29th March 2017, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in (finance/hr) but i am willing to do LLB and interested to become judge but my age is 28 years so please can you guide me.
5th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I qualified in 2015 TSLAWCET Entrance. Can I take admission in 2017 in 3years LAW in TS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?