27th February 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing Master of Fine Arts from Government College of Chennai?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Master of Fine Arts from Government College of Chennai so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required for pursuing Master of Fine Arts from Government College of Chennai? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in any Government college of Chennai?
  2. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  3. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum qualification, age limit, duration and course fee of Master of Fine Arts(Drawing & Painting) course?
  6. Can I do Interior Designing with post graduation in Economics?
  7. Which is the best coaching centre in Kolkata for M.Phil in english? I have completed M.A in english
  8. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of MFA course? Whether Language subject is enlisted in MFA?
  10. How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?
  11. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  12. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  13. Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam with economics
  15. Is it possible to pursue Psychology after completing BA with Malayalam?
  16. How can I get admission for pursuing MBBS in a Government college? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  17. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
28th February 2017, 06:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing Master of Fine Arts from Government College of Chennai?

Master of Fine Arts is a Diploma level Fine Arts course. The duration of this course is two years. For Master of Fine Arts course candidate must have passed BA degree from a recognized university. The marks of admission and entrance test for this course may vary from institute to institute.

BEST JOBS TYPE AFTER MFA COURSE

** Musicians & Music Teacher

** Art Director

** Photographer

** Creative Director

** Drawing Teacher

** Art Restorer

** Senior Graphic Designer
1st March 2017, 09:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing Master of Fine Arts from Government College of Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Master of Fine Arts from Government College of Chennai so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required for pursuing Master of Fine Arts from Government College of Chennai? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed bachelor of Fine Arts from a recognized university are eligible for MFA admission in Chennai.

List of the MFA institute in Chennai:-

College of Arts & Crafts, Chennai
Ph. No: 044 2561 0878
Address: Poonamallee High Road, Park Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600003

Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Ph. No: 0431 240 7072
Address: Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu-620024

Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu
Ph. No: 91 422 2428100, 2422223, 2422234, 2422272, 2422321
Address: Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?