12th May 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?

As I have completed my Bachelor in fine arts from guwahati university but now I want go for Master degree in fine arts through distance learning. So kindly guide me on this.

1st July 2015, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?

There are many distance learning universities in India and you can apply for admission if you have a bachelor degree from a recognized university. Admission in distance mode course is not a difficult process and you will definitely get admission if you have marks above 50% marks in your graduation. IGNOU and many other universities have admission open twice in a year for most of the courses and you can surely apply for it without any doubt.
4th June 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go for distance education in Master of Fine Arts?

I did master in physics now I want to do m.a. fine art from ignou...so plz tell me..m I eligible or not? Or how can I apply for this course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?