7th March 2015, 12:05 AM
Sethu Pathi

What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? What are the steps needed?

What are the qualification required to become a RTO officer? How to become a RTO officer? What are the steps needed?

25th April 2015, 11:30 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? What are the steps needed?

RTO stands for Regional Transport Officer.

There are three posts in RTO are---
  1. Clerk
  2. Judicial
  3. Sub Assistant

Clerk Post---

Candidate should have complete graduation from a recognized institute.
Candidate should be the citizen of India and candidate age should be between 18 years to 37 years.

For Judicial Post ---

Candidate should have graduation degree in law from a recognized university.
Candidate should be the citizen of India and candidate age should be between 23 years to 35 years.

Sub Assistant Post--

Candidate should be graduate from a recognized university in particular fields such as mechanical and civil.Candidate should be the citizen of India and candidate age should not less than 34 years

Syllabus of RTO Exam---
  1. English Language
  2. Logical Reasoning
  3. Quantitative Aptitude
  4. General Awareness
  5. Thermodynamics
  6. Fluid Machinery and Stream Generators
  7. Solar Controls and Ducts Design
  8. Heat Transfer and Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  9. Fluid Mechanics
  10. Energy Transfer
  11. Dimensionless and Dimensional Number
14th October 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? What are the steps needed?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am in 1st year science PCMC I want to know what the qualification I want to become a RTO inspector in high post,
Thanking you.
30th November 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering I want to know what the qualification I want to become a RTO inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?