9th March 2012, 08:51 PM
vaniganesan

What is the qualification required to get placed in a core or embedded company? Core or Embedded Placement question papers?

what are the qualifications required to get placed in core or embedded company and send some core or embedded placement question papers attached with answers

Related Questions:
17th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get placed in a core or embedded company? Core or Embedded Placement question papers?

what are the qualifications required to get placed in core or embedded company and send some core or embedded placement question papers attached with answers
23rd February 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get placed in a core or embedded company? Core or Embedded Placement question papers?

I am abitha, i am doing 2nd ece .now i have 9.0 CGPA .i have interest to join in core companies. So what type of steps taken from today onwards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?