24th August 2012, 02:14 PM
girijesh tripathi

What is the qualification required for vocational course?

dear sir,
please give me the qualificational of vocational course.

Related Questions:
  1. What do to after +2 Vocational Electronics? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in tourism department in India?
  3. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  4. What jobs should I apply for after completing Intermediate (vocational) as Medical Lab Technician?
  5. Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational
  6. What should I do after passing Vocational stream? Will I be allowed for BCA or BA Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for Hindi Pandit Course after completing B.Com Vocational Graduation?
  8. What does B.Com Vocational course contain? What is Integrated course? Is it true that we can do MSc directly after inter?
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force after completion of 11th Class?
  10. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What is the percentage required for vocational general mechanism group?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  13. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the eligibility for UPSC? I am studying in vocational studies in Delhi University
  15. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  17. Can I get a government job after passing 12th with 61% in Vocational?
  18. From which institute should I do my Vocational course in Kerala?
3rd January 2013, 01:11 AM
Tarunj94

Default Re: What is the qualification required for vocational course?

Hello friends,

Vocational education (also known as vocational education and training or VET) is an education that prepares people for specific trades, crafts and careers at various levels from a trade, a craft, technician, or a professional position in engineering, accountancy, nursing, medicine, and other healing arts, architecture, pharmacy, law etc. Craft vocations are usually based on manual or practical activities, traditionally non-academic, related to a specific trade, occupation, or vocation.

Fact:-In kerala state 389 vocational schools are there with 42 different courses.

For Qulification details save this PDF file :- http://bieap.gov.in/eligibility.pdf

Thank you
26th July 2019, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for vocational course?

What is the percentage required in bcom vocational (principle and practice of foreign trade )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?