17th March 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for vocational general mechanism group?

Can you please tell me about the percentage of engineering seats for vocational general mechanism group which has maths and general mechanism are two main subject

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for vocational course?
  2. Am I eligible for any job after completing vocational RET group
  3. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  4. What is the percentage required to be eligible for group II job
  5. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  6. Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams?
  7. How much percentage is required in B.Ed in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  9. If I have Vocational Group in my 12th then can I study B.E Marine in Chennai or Coimbatore? Which are the colleges available?
  10. How much percentage is required for getting admission in Loyola college chennai for B.Com course? I'm studying MEC group in Emeralds college(Tripura)
  11. Qualifications required for Group I exam? Percentage required in degree? Any reservation for government employees?
  12. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  13. What do to after +2 Vocational Electronics? -- [New]
  14. How can I join in indian air force after securing 51% in 12th with (pcm)?
  15. Is there any percentage required in B.Tech for doing MBA?
  16. How much is the percentage marks required to appear for comptroller and auditor of general?
  17. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  18. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?