4th September 2012, 02:03 PM
ashritha priya bhupati

What is the qualifying marks required for OC? Is there any IPE weightage?

what is the qualifying mark for oc?
is there any ipe weitage

Related Questions:
  1. IPE weightage for BITSAT? -- [New]
  2. Is there any chance to get medicine seat after scoring 75 EAMCET marks? My IPE weightage is 23
  3. How much marks are required in IPE to qualify for IIT in advance?
  4. What would be my rank if my marks are 98 and 22.7 IPE weightage under SC? Any possibility to have a non local seat? How much would they give preference to other regions in medical stream? What is the counseling process?
  5. Will I get computer science seat after scoring 72 marks in EAMCET?
  6. How calculate the weightage based on IPE?
  7. Is 12th failed student eligible for EAMCET counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  9. Is there any scope for me to get a seat in MBBS after scoring 70 marks in EAMCET? I have 23% weightage in IPE
  10. How much is the IPE weightage to get a rank in EAMCET in medical?
  11. When and where is the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering conducted? Is there any IPE weightage?
  12. Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?
  13. How much percentage should I get in 12th to get in best engineering college?
  14. Can I get IPE after scoring 70 in EAMCET and 914 in IPE? How much marks are required to get AGBSC seat?
  15. Can I get a seat in Veterinary after scoring 33548 rank in EAMCET and 20% weightage in IPE
  16. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 41,000 in EAMCET?
  17. What are the qualifying marks required in GATE exam?
  18. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
10th March 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualifying marks required for OC? Is there any IPE weightage?

is there any ipe weitage
10th March 2013, 08:39 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: What is the qualifying marks required for OC? Is there any IPE weightage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashritha priya bhupati View Post
is there any ipe weitage

Hello dear,

First of let me tell you, for which exam you want to know about the cutoff, for nay exams there are various cut off off according to their needs, you can see that, OC is like general, it means Open category.

>>See for GATE exam, the cutoff for Gen/OC is generally 550-600 according to different IITs and NITs.

>>For government jobs and all, there is no reservation for OC and all, like they used to have for SC/ST and OBC(Other backward classes).

So, try to get more in any exam you apply for and you can be more than the qualifying marks.

you can check for more updates about various government related jobs and how to apply them at this official website.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Gratitude!!
27th April 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualifying marks required for OC? Is there any IPE weightage?

how many marks want to score in ipe for getting seat in iit
13th May 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualifying mark for BC-A?MY IPE WEIGTHAGE IS 25
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?