8th May 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

When and where is the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering conducted? Is there any IPE weightage?

SIR,
I j.pragnya completed 10+2 want to know the details regarding aero engineering
when and where the exam is conducted and is there any IPE weitage

Related Questions:
  1. IPE weightage for BITSAT?
  2. Need information about weightage of IPE marks in EAMCET?
  3. What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is there any chance to get medicine seat after scoring 75 EAMCET marks? My IPE weightage is 23
  5. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  6. Have I qualified if scored 52 marks in EAMCET and 14 marks in IPE Weightage?
  7. How calculate the weightage based on IPE?
  8. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  9. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  10. Whether EAMCET will be converted to All India Exam from next year? Syllabus and IPE Weightage?
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  13. What is the qualifying marks required for OC? Is there any IPE weightage?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to study MBBS if scored 400 marks in 12th PCB?
8th June 2011, 10:17 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where is the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering conducted? Is there any IPE weightage?

for any type of engineering you have to appear in the engineering entrance examination of your state and also you may appear in all india level engineering entrance examination AIEEE.

engineering entrance examination generally held after the completion of your state 12th board examination. but form fill up is done before 4 or 5 months of the examination. you must fill up the form within time correctly yo appear in the engineering entrance examination.

examination is conducted in various city of your state. just go through the information brochure of the engineering entrance examination you will get information regarding this.

now IPE score carry 25% weightage for EAMCET. so try to secure good marks in intermediate to get chance to take admission in a good institution.

best of luck.
22nd October 2013, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and where is the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering conducted? Is there any IPE weightage?

sir i got 900 marks in ipe . in aieee ipe weightage is considered and in bitsat it is not .suggest me to go to bitsat or aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?