1st November 2015, 10:29 PM
shaikh shaqib

What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?

Plz give me some topic of physics chemistry and math's of CBSE 12th class questions who have probably in exam and questions of all subject? Can you please provide me the previous year model papers for the exam? Can I refer those and prepare for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  2. How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  4. NCERT notes of CBSE class 12th for Physics, chemistry and important questions for board exams in Maths?
  5. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  6. How much marks should I get for B.Tech?
  7. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  8. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  9. Question pattern, negative marking scheme and total marks available in JEE Main?
  10. How to score above 95% in 12th CBSE?
  11. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  12. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  13. Important topics of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology in NSTSE for 9th standard?
  14. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
  15. Can we top up MBBS after Bachelors?
  16. Previous 10 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Hindi and English of CBSE board class 12th
  17. Can I have admission in BSc Agriculture after completion of my intermediate in MPC?
  18. Method to study so as to score higher in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2015, 08:20 AM
skhawking

Default Re: What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?

Dear,
Almost all the questions are from NCERT textbooks.So if you will try to make questions out of each and every chapters and practice them to answer them by yourself then it will help you a lot in the examination. So,firstly please make your concepts so clear in NCERT books.
After collect previous years CBSE 12th question papers.Solving them will give you real idea about the toughness level and pattern of CBSE 12th exams.
I hope it will help you.
Best of luck for the exams.
2nd November 2015, 08:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikh shaqib View Post
Plz give me some topic of physics chemistry and math's of CBSE 12th class questions who have probably in exam and questions of all subject? Can you please provide me the previous year model papers for the exam? Can I refer those and prepare for the exam?
There is no certain topic that has surety to come in Board Exams of CBSE Class 10+2.

However, you must go through previous 10 years question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Because, questions are almost repeated in 10+2 question papers.

So, if you are prepared well then you can score very well in exams.

I have attached some previous year papers of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chemistry XII 2008 Outside Delhi.pdf(921.3 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf maths-2.pdf(518.8 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf Physics XII 2010 Outside Delhi.pdf(896.2 KB, 98 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?