2nd August 2012, 10:26 PM
kmtprasad

What is the ranking of CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar in all India basis? What is the hostel charge?

Pls. tell me what is the ranking of cv raman college of engg. , bhubaneswar in all india basis and what is the charges of hostel.

Related Questions:
5th July 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the ranking of CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar in all India basis? What is the hostel charge?

is cv raman, bhubneswar stands in national rank ......wat is its rank???
18th July 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the ranking of CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar in all India basis? What is the hostel charge?

what is the course fee, hostel fee, facilities and admission dates?
17th June 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i will get admission in C V Roman college of bhuwneshwar...i hv got 51 marks in jee mains
17th June 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 51 marks in jee mains... Can i will get admission in C V Roman college of bhuwneshwar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?