23rd March 2011, 09:03 PM
divya padmanabhan

How to prepare for GMAT exam? When to apply for the exam?Are B.E marks considered at a higher priority?

hiiii,
am doing my 2nd year computer engineering..........am much interested in mba....and i wanna do it abroad....tell me wen and how shld i prepare for my gmat examination and also wen shld i apply for xamination.......is my BE marks a priority?

Related Questions:
  1. Does marks obtained in B.E. makes an impact to appear in GMAT? Cutoff marks required to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Detailed information about Graduate Management Aptitude Test?
  3. Preferable coaching classes for preparation of GMAT in Hyderabad? Tips for preparation?
  4. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  5. When Graduate Management Aptitude Test will be conducted?
  6. What is the date of upcoming GMAT exam? How to apply for it and tips to prepare for the exam?
  7. Is it possible to appear in GMAT for B.Sc graduate?
  8. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  9. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether the marks obtained by the student in the exam of higher secondary conducted by the school will be considered or the marks obtained by the student in the last board exam?
  11. When does the GMAT entrance exam held?
  12. What happens after qualifying GMAT entrance exam?
  13. How to prepare for GMAT course?
  14. Should I give CAT 2017 or GAMT 2017 for post graduate studies in Management?
  15. How to prepare for GMAT exam? When and how to register for it and where the exam will be conducted? -- [New]
  16. Can i apply for one year Diploma course in Railway Transport Management stream?
  17. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  18. For which entrance exam should I prepare among GMAT and IELTS to study MBA in US?

24th March 2011, 11:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GMAT exam? When to apply for the exam?Are B.E marks considered at a higher priority?

There are basically two seasons when you an join for the course. It is advisable to go for the September month instead of the January season. So you must appear for the exam at least 9-10 months before. It will take around 6 months to be fully prepared for this exam. So start preparation when you in the beginning of 4th year. Your graduation marks too are an important factor for selection.

5th April 2012, 10:19 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GMAT exam? When to apply for the exam?Are B.E marks considered at a higher priority?

hi friend,

There are basically two seasons when you an join for the course. It is advisable to go

for the September month instead of the January season. So you must appear for the

exam at least 9-10 months before. It will take around 6 months to be fully prepared for

this exam. So start preparation when you in the beginning of 4th year. Your graduation

marks too are an important factor for selection

ALL THE BEST

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?