6th March 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the registration fee and procedure to join ICWAI for MBA finance candidate

what is the registration fee and procedure to join ICWAI for MBA finance candidate

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good choice to take Finance and Marketing as optionals in 2nd year MBA for ICWAI afterwards? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Procedure to get registration in ICWAI foundation course? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  4. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  5. Which is a better option between MBA Finance and MBA HR?
  6. Procedure to register for ICWAI course? When can I register?
  7. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  8. Where is the place for registration of ICWAI? Best institute of ICWA? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  9. Institutes offering ICWAI course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I do MBA along with ICWAI? Is there any scope of doing MBA along with ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%
  12. ICWAI or CS along with M.Com(final year)? Which option is better for me after MBA?
  13. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  14. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  17. How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it?
  18. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate? -- [New]
8th August 2020, 02:28 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What is the registration fee and procedure to join ICWAI for MBA finance candidate

You can go for registration to Intermediate Course of ICWAI by visiting the official website i.e. www.icmai.in. Fill the required form, attach the qualifying documents, photo, etc & pay the requisite fee of Rs.20000.
The registration fee for Intermediate Course is Rs.20000.
You can also pay this fee in installment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?