9th July 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage for BCA student to get admission?

Required percentage to bca student admission ....please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?
  2. What is the required percentage for BCA student to get admission?
  3. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage needed in BCA to write CAT exam to get into reputed MBA universities?
  5. From where to get BCA exam form? How much percentage required to apply for it?
  6. Percentage required for admission in Oxford university for BCA or B.Tech?
  7. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  8. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  9. Is it possible to appear for GATE exam after correspondence in BCA? Required percentage in 10th, 12th, BCA for GATE entrance?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi
  11. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  13. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  14. Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student? -- [New]
  17. How much percentage is required to go for BCA?
  18. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
16th July 2012, 12:14 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required percentage for BCA student to get admission?

Generally to take admission in BCA minimum percentage requirement is 50%. If you have minimum of 50% of marks then you may apply for BCA admission in all admission where BCA is studied. But if you even don't have 50% of marks then also you may get chance to take admission in BCA. There are some institution which may take admission in BCA only if you have mathematics or computer subject in 12th.

General criterion to take admission in BCA course is you should pass 12th with Mathematics or computer subject and you should have minimum of 50% marks. There are some university under which if you want to take admission you may have to appear entrance examination. But there are some institution also where you will get direct admission based on your 12th marks.

After completion of your BCA you may go for MCA. After BCA you may get good job but after MCA scope and opportunity will be higher. So it's better to complete MCA before joining in job.

There are so many software and IT companies which recruit BCA candidates like TCS, CTS, Wipro and many more. After completion of your BCA you may apply for these companies. They offer good packages for BCA students. But if you have MCA degree then you will get same page with B.Tech/B.E candidates.

Best wishes.
11th December 2012, 11:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for BCA course, if you have 50% marks in 12th. In certain cases, mere pass in HSC is enough to join BCA. Some Universities prefer candidates studied mathematics as a subject for admission. Candidates with computer background are also preferred. Further details can be collected from the portal of the concerned University.
19th February 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

accounts is important for bca???
25th March 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

if student have not math and computer in intermediate class then i can get admission at any rate? please guide me.
3rd April 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are needed in maths to take admission in bca college?
3rd April 2013, 08:15 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: What is the required percentage for BCA student to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Required percentage to bca student admission ....please tell me what is it
Hi,

Great to wish you all the best now a days computure education is most preferred one. all the details mention below

Admission Procedure of BCA

The admission procedure to Bachelors in Computer Application course is similar to the other Under Graduate Programs. It is important to read the instructions and follow by it accordingly.
Admission Requirements to join the BCA Course
Furthermore, the applicants who do want to get admitted in prestigious college under this course have to appear for an entrance examination in order to clear the final admission requirements. However, the above method of admission procedure for this course is applicable to a handful of esteemed institutes that are presently operating in India. But for major of the colleges and Universities, the educational qualifications required are the final marks obtained by the individual candidates in their Higher Secondary Examination.
Also, some of the colleges as well as Universities of India conduct a session of personal interview with the individual candidates before finally admitting the candidates in their desired stream. However, this method is only applicable in certain colleges and Universities. In most of the colleges and Universities, the direct method of admission is adopted.
As for the age criteria most of the colleges need the candidates to be at least 17 years old. The maximum age varies between 22 to 25 years.
Application form for the BCA Course
The application forms are normally available during the period the 12th standard results are declared. This is normally during the months of May and June. The candidates need to fill in all the details correctly. The following information will be required in most forms:
• Name of the candidate
• Permanent and Current Address
• Telephone Number
• Date of Birth
• Education Qualification (including the 10th and 12th School, College Name, Name of the Board and Marks secured)
• Extra curricular certificates (State level and National level Participation)
• Caste (General, OBC, SC/ST etc)
• Physical Disabilities if any
• Domicile of the state
• Family Income
• Parents Qualification
• Parent Signature
Documents required for admission to the BCA Course
It is a must to attach all the required documents as mentioned in the Prospectus or the annexure of the application form.
• Minimum 2 Photos
• Attested copy of the Education Qualification (Both 10th & 12th standard)
• School Leaving Certificate (Proof for age of the candidate)
• Attested copy of the Extra-curriculum Certificates
• Attested copy of the Certificate of Caste if belonging to the SC/ST or OBC category
• Physical Disability certificate by authorized Medical Officer
• Attested copy of the Domicile Certificate
Cancellation of Admission
If any of the information provided is found to be untrue then the admission will be cancelled. Incase a student would like to withdraw from the course then he/she needs to send an application with the reason address to the Principal of the college. Normally only the Tuition Fees is refunded by the college.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/admission-procedure-of-bca-2/#ixzz2PPKHez2B
3rd April 2013, 09:31 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Smile Re: What is the required percentage for BCA student to get admission?

Hi friend,
To get admission in BCA you completed your class 12 with 60% marks from any recognized education board.
Some universities like symbosis, vit etc take entrance test while some take admission on the merit base

Thanks
29th April 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Now, I have complited my 12th exam and i have not maths subject then pls give me advice . how can i apply in Diploma BCA Coures
30th May 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am obc i got 47 percentage can i get bsa
20th June 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , i got 52 % in 2 nd hve sub . Comp science .. If i drop maths then i got admin in any collages .....reply mst
1st November 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

hii i wanted to tell u every body nothing is tough if we will do hardwork then any thing is possible to get admission by the help of entrance exams if u have arts,science,comerece subject u can get an admission but on the basis of percentage
2nd May 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i get 40 marks in maths in my 12 board then can i get addmission in government college and my pescentage is 69 then cam i get addmission in bca
12th May 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Please can someone list the names of the colleges who give BCA on the basis of 12th marks (No entrance exam) Thank you.
28th May 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got 90 percent in 12th can I get admission to some better college in BCA through obc quota
12th July 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I had passed my 12th with PCM but I'm fail in chemistry but I'm passed with 5 subject (phy, maths, eng, hindi, painting)
So can i go for BCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?