28th May 2011, 11:54 AM

Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?

plzz tel me whch is a beter course bca or bcs?n wat is d percentage required 2 get admision in top colleges after 12 std?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?
  2. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply to study BCA? List of colleges in Kolkata? Minimum percentage required in 12th to study? -- [New]
  4. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  5. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  6. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  9. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  10. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  11. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  12. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  13. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  14. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  15. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  16. BCA or BCS which one is better?
  17. Am I eligible for BSc in BHU after scoring 58%
  18. Entrance exams are required for admission in BCS degree?
15th October 2011, 02:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?

Both the courses are equally good. BCA deals mostly with computer applications focusing on applications like ERP, database, web, etc. The main focus of BCS is on fundamentals of computer science including both hardware and software. You can go for MCA or MS-IT after both the courses. You can take a choice according to your area of interest. The minimum percentage for getting admission in most of the top colleges is 50 %. The minimum percentage may vary from college to college.
16th February 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?

how many percentage we have to scored to get admission for BCS and MCS
10th June 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

List the name of top 50 institutes in india either private or govt providing BCA/BBA with 100% placement services .
11th June 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

b.sc(computer science) vs bca which is better course for future job prospectus in IT
14th June 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

After completing d 2yrs course BCS ?Can we complete MBA? % required to get top colleges in aurangabad,Maharashtra?Please reply
14th June 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

after completing d 2yrs course of bcs?can we complete MBA ?% required to get admissions in top colleges in Aurangabad,Maharashtra?
18th June 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS CUT-OFF PERCENTAGE TO SEEK ADMISSION IN A BCS COLLEGE IN PUNE?
5th July 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

which is better after 12 bcs or bca
5th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to go for BCA. The job opportunities after completing this course both in the government sectors and private sectors is quite encouraging.

Eligibility Criteria:

>The main eligibility criteria to study BCA is that you should have minimum 50% of marks at 10+2 level.

>Along with science students, commerce students can also study this subject. Those commerce students who had computer application as one of their subjects will find this course easier.

>The admission procedure varies from one college to the other. Some gives direct admission but the top rung colleges generally conducts an exam and merit list is published by combining your board marks and entrance exam marks.

>Selection procedure includes written exam, group discussion and personal interview.

Top BCA Institutes in India:

>>BIT,Mesra,Ranchi
>>Cochin Univ of Science & Tech
>>NIT Allahabad
>>NIT Bhopal
>>Pondicherry Central University
>>University of Hyderabad
>>University of Pune
>>VIT University Vellore
>>Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences
>>Amity Institute of Information Technology
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2.B.C.A.Syllabus.pdf(88.4 KB, 319 views)
File Type: pdf BCA Fees Structure.pdf(32.5 KB, 380 views)
File Type: pdf scope_of_ bca.pdf(79.2 KB, 426 views)
22nd February 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

can an art stream student can apply for BCA after 12th std securing an aggregate of 50% withut maths.
8th March 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

my no.9999393409 how much marks we score in entrance exam in BCA .
19th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

in BCS MATH is compalsary
18th August 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which is best computer science or computer application? In which two of them has more chances to earn more
1st July 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 with pcm stream an hindi as my optional subject bt now i want to do bca...so i want to knw about the courses and problems which i have to face....
29th June 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

May I know sir which institutions are there in odisha to pursue BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?