21st August 2011, 06:59 PM
tenzin dadhul

Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?

What is the main thing require to join IIT for MCA after BCA?
Is any non Indian citizen student to join there?
What are the minimum percentage and background subject required for MCA in IIT?

28th October 2011, 10:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzin dadhul View Post
What is the main thing require to join IIT for MCA after BCA?
Is any non Indian citizen student to join there?
What are the minimum percentage and background subject required for MCA in IIT?
hi,
for MCA from IIT take admissions through IIT-JAM EXAM the eligibility ar as follow:-

Master of Computer Applications [MCA] (IITR): Bachelor's degree with Mathematics as a subject for at least one year for annual system candidates/ at least two papers of Mathematics for semester system candidates.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Eligibility requirements: The candidates who qualify in JAM-2012 shall have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admissions in IITs
The candidates who qualify in JAM 2012 shall have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admissions in IITs.

(i) At least 55% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General/OBC category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC, ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.

For candidates with letter grades/CGPA (instead of percentage of marks), the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the Admitting Institute(s).

(ii) Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the minimum educational qualification as specified by the admitting institute should be submitted by 30 September 2012.

good luck!
22nd November 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?

what marks are need for bca in 12?
20th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

am i be able to do mca iit after b.sc.it ? if yes please give the details.
or --please give me a solution by which i can complete mca from a grate institute..
28th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

can we do mtech in computer science after bca?
6th April 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for JAM exam i am a final year bscit student i want to do mca and i want to know after mca can i do mtech
8th April 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Chandan Singh i have inter passed 47% current i am BCA final year student from UPRTOU I am eligible mca entrance exam or not exam
28th August 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i have gradution passed 47% . from UPRTOU I am eligible mca entrance exam or not exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?