17th August 2011, 06:13 PM
srinaidu

Will I get a good college for MBA after completing graduation with 45% in B.Com and 6450 in ICET?

have completed my graduation with 45% in b.com 6450 rank in icet wont i get good college for MBA ?
I have not done my graduation properly but i have to do my MBA from good college . what should i do sir plz suggest me??

srinivas

8th October 2011, 07:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a good college for MBA after completing graduation with 45% in B.Com and 6450 in ICET?

In many reputed colleges, the minimum eligibility requirement is 50% in graduation. The ICET score may not be able to help you. You may also appear for entrance exams like MAT. You will have to look for those colleges where there is no 50% slab requirement in graduation. ICFAI University is one university which has no requirement for 50% in graduation. This particular criterion varies from university to university.
31st July 2012, 06:14 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a good college for MBA after completing graduation with 45% in B.Com and 6450 in ICET?

Hello Friend,

Its not always compulsory that one has to get best marks to get admission in good college. In reputed Colleges, one of the following criteria can be used for admissions:

1. Entrance exams, like for MBA: CAT, XAT, MAT etc.

2. On merit basis, where your percentage matters.

3. Both of above.

Now, its depends on the university or college, you have selected. But in most of cases, entrance exam is compulsary to be given by the student in order to take admission.

Eligibilty Criteria:

One must have atleast 50% marks in graduation from recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?