5th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to join in Navy? What is the qualification required?

what requitment in join ni nevy age and qualification....please tell me what is it

11th June 2012, 12:02 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: What is the requirement to join in Navy? What is the qualification required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what requitment in join ni nevy age and qualification....please tell me what is it
Hey friend,

Indian Navy is one of the defence force of India

There are many entrance exams which is conducted in India which is conducted for candidates to join in Indian Navy.

These exams can be written based on the qualification which you possess as there are certain eligibility standards framed for applying for the exam.

The eligibility criteria's would include such as Nationality,Age Limit and Education qualification

The basic eligibility criteria needed is that:

> Candidate need to be a citizen of India

> The minimum age limit for joining in Indian Navy by writing the entrance exam is 16 1/2-19 years

> The minimum education qualification needed for joining in Indian Navy is that the candidate must have compelted +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects

There are certain other standards which is the physical standard which is very important.

Physical Standard for Indian Navy:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?