15th September 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to study in TOEFL? I have completed b.E in ECE

Now I am completing BE in ECE. I want to study further in core study. which course?, what is the requirement for that study like ToFEL? where to study? which university is having tie up with foreign university? duration of the course? what is the monetary commitment? p;ease let me know it. I will be grateful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What is the requirement of TOEFL score to get admission in US university for MS?
  7. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  8. What is the minimum requirement for IPS?
  9. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  11. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  12. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  13. How should I appear for GRE and TOEFL? I have completed B.E
  14. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  15. Can I study Mechatronics after completing B.E ECE?
  16. Online interactive study material for TOEFL? Is it paid?
  17. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? I am a B.E ECE student
  18. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?