25th May 2011, 05:57 PM
ssonam89

Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?

is there any college in dehradun offering phd in english?if yes then wat r the requirements n fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  2. How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  5. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  6. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  7. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  8. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  9. Best colleges offering English Honors?
  10. Can I do PhD after MA in English? Fee structure for this course?
  11. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  12. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  13. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Colleges offering PhD in Medicine in India? Requirements to get admission?
  15. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offers PhD in Physiology course? -- [New]
  17. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
19th October 2011, 06:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?

Ph.D in English is a doctorate degree course subjective in nature. You need a masters degree for getting admission in Ph.D. Some colleges provide admission through NET. In many institutes you can do Ph.D as part time. Some of the institutes offering Ph.D in English in Dehradun are Academy of Management Studies, Dehradun, Academy of Management Studies, Dehradun, Beehive College of Engineering and Technology, Dehradun etc.
1st August 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?

i hv done MA wid 50%...did i get admission for phd
2nd September 2019, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I have done M.A. in english with 50% marks. Am I eligible for ph.d in english?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?