21st April 2012, 07:41 PM
chinmay p umbarkar

How to go for PG after completing graduation in Microbiology with 52%?

I have completed my graduation in microbiology with 52%,now i want to go for pg so i am little bit confuse whether should i go for msc micro or genetics, pls tell me as quickly as possible becouse after some days time will come and i should have an information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for PG after completing graduation in Microbiology with 52%?
  2. Am I eligible to study Microbiology after completing B.Sc(Botany)? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  4. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  6. Can I do B.Ed after completing graduation in microbiology
  7. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  9. Should I study M.Pharma course if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology course? Job opportunities after completing M.Pharma?
  10. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  11. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  13. Diploma in Physiotherapy can be done after completing B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  14. After MSc Microbiology can I do PG in genetic engineering?
  15. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  16. What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper
  17. What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology
  18. Can I do MSc Microbiology after completing BSc General?
22nd April 2012, 12:22 PM
santhosh.kpv

Default Re: How to go for PG after completing graduation in Microbiology with 52%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinmay p umbarkar View Post
I have completed my graduation in microbiology with 52%,now i want to go for pg so i am little bit confuse whether should i go for msc micro or genetics, pls tell me as quickly as possible becouse after some days time will come and i should have an information about it.
Dear student,

It is better to select MSc Micro, due to your back ground is Micro right.

For this you have to write PG cet.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?