20th September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to study MBBS in any Indian Government Universities? What is the school fees?

i am from nigeria in west africa and i want my child to study MBBS in any indian govt. universities. please kindly guide me as to the entry requrements and the school fees. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  2. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
  4. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  6. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  7. MBBS course in Indian government medical colleges being a Bangladeshi? Is there any foreign quota in these colleges?
  8. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  9. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  10. How to get admitted in any government medical school for MBBS? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Canadian top universities entry requirements for indian BE student? -- [New]
  12. List of the colleges for MBA which conduct their own exam?
  13. Can I apply in MBBS after passing 12th with 90% and failing in 11th? What are the requirements?
  14. Requirements to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  15. Requirements for teaching jobs in School or Universities in abroad?
  16. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  17. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  18. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
11th November 2011, 07:08 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study MBBS in any Indian Government Universities? What is the school fees?

hi,
Sir it is very difficult to get addimision in GOVT. medical university. BUT not impossible.
their are many govt. collage which give admissions to student of other countries like
-JIPMER
-AMU
-MGIMS,WARDHA

The approximate fees is around 30000-70000 Rs per year.
for addimiion in the collage your child has to qualify the entrance exam.

GOOD LUCK!
16th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to study MBBS in any Indian Government Universities? What is the school fees?

I'm a Bangladeshi student how I get chance to MBBS degree in any medical university in India?what is the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?