14th June 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for teaching jobs in School or Universities in abroad?

I have completed M.Sc. MPhil in computer science. I want to work abroad. So someone help me. For teaching in abroad school or universities tell me the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  2. What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  3. What type of courses can I do after finishing M.A Economics with 47%
  4. Can a person be eligible for Teaching Job in school and universities after completing B.Ed and qualifying NET,SLET exam?
  5. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  7. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  8. List of universities which offer Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Abroad? Requirements to apply?
  9. After 12th should I go for Biotechnology or Microbiology?
  10. Eligibility to get teaching jobs for Science subject at school level after completing Engineering in Mechanical Department?
  11. What can I do after SSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
  13. Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  14. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad for ISC student? Advantage of getting admission in admission in Abroad for ISC student over CBSE student?
  15. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  18. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
15th September 2016, 06:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for teaching jobs in School or Universities in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Sc. MPhil in computer science. I want to work abroad. So someone help me. For teaching in abroad school or universities tell me the requirements?

For a school teacher job in abroad countries, one should complete Post Graduation and B.Ed. The experience is highly valued, the person with experience as a teacher in Indian Schools will be appointed as Teacher in abroad also. The syllabus and other things may differ. The school teacher recruitment for abroad countries will be done in India. One can find the details in the newspapers or in the websites. The Mathematics, Science and English Language teachers will be preferred.
For universities abroad mostly the applicant should hold a PhD in the concerned subject. The post graduate with PhD and experience will be preferred by the abroad universities. The post graduates with lots of experience will also finds a job in the universities in overseas countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?