27th July 2013, 03:56 PM
litan_dhar

How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?

Dear all,

I am a foreign student,willing to apply for MBBS course in any good indian medical college,is there any foreign quota in some medical colleges,if yes ,kindly let me know about the fees, requirements and procedure of the admission.

Thanks and Regards,

14th September 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?

what is the eligibility to study in MBBS and how many cost for completing the course?
31st January 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?

CAN anyone tell me that a foreign students have to obtain minimum percentages in 12 and IF i get 80% as equal to Indian cbse 10 2 .so can I get admission in MbBs course at Government medical college of india.
plz reply
8th October 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity's for bangladeshi to get full free scholarship in indian govt. medical college??if yes,what's the procedures??please help. advance thanks..email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?