22nd January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE

i have completed my B.Tech. second year in computer science and engineering at NIT jamshedpur and want to get summer internship.Please tell me the right way to get summer internship in any repute IT company?

27th June 2015, 12:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE

To get internship in any of the well reputed company you must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria.

Then you simply have to go to the official website of the company.

Download the application form for the training.

Fill it properly and attach supporting documents.

Then submit the form at the HR of the company with in the given time.

If they approve your application then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?