12th August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the routine of 2nd year Electrical?

what is the routine of 2nd year electrcal? Please give me the complete information about it

Related Questions:
  1. Time table or routine of B.ed 2nd year examination
  2. How to do internship in any electrical company? I am a 2nd year electrical B.Tech student
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Internship procedure for Electrical 2nd year student?
  5. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  8. Cutoff list of Astha college for direct 2nd year for electrical?
  9. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  10. What is the exam routine for BSc 2nd year(zoology) selection exam at St Anthony's college, Shillong
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  12. How to do training from BHEL after completing B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year in electrical branch
  13. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. Can I apply for Industrial Training after passing 2nd year electrical?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  16. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2011, 07:16 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the routine of 2nd year Electrical?

The schedule of the Electrical and Electronics course varies from University to University.The subjects may change a bit but the overall subjects of the four years remains the same for all Universities.In second year you will have two non core subjects along with your core subjects like Pulse and Digital Circuits, Linear Integrated Circuits, Magnetic Field Theory, Electrical Machines, Control Systems are some of the core subjects which you come across in the second year.You will labs of PDC, Electrical Machines, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines.

Note:-The above subjects are followed by JNTU in the second year of EEE course.The subjects may vary in other Universities hence the subjects provided above may not be covered in your college in the second year course.

You just have to go through semesters in the second year.There will be no projects for now hence you need to be tough in the theory part.The important subject among the above mentioned is Control System.If you go through exams conducted by PSU's then Control Systems will cover a minimum of 15 questions.please follow standard text books so that you can understand the subject well.
19th August 2011, 03:04 PM
jaydip62
Member+

after 1 year in BE. in electrical. in 2nd year your main subject is network analaysis as per GTU .
30th January 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

requre me b.tech electrical engineering 4th sem subject. Please provide me. My email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?