21st May 2011, 11:56 PM
architgupta

What should be my routine of study to get selected in PMT exam? Will there be a common entrance test from next year onwards?

i am in class X , and i have decided to take medical as i want to be a docoter , so i am in a fix asi am not able to decide that what extra study should i do to achieve my aim i am only studying ncert book's and bit of reference work ..
can you please guide me in my routine and suggest me for study material for my selection 2013 pmt's .

i have even heard roumours that there from next few years there will be a single paper for medical entrance tests and students will be selected according to there rankings to differnet colleugues ..
so are they really being formed or they are only fake roumours ???

11th October 2011, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my routine of study to get selected in PMT exam? Will there be a common entrance test from next year onwards?

To get selected in PMT exam is extremely difficult. You will have to follow a very strict study pattern. You should refer to the latest books and Study material available. There may or may not be a common entrance test from next year. The matter is pending. You need to keep yourself updated on the latest news.
9th March 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be my routine of study to get selected in PMT exam? Will there be a common entrance test from next year onwards?

i m a 12th pass student plz give me the time table for study i want to achive my goal
9th March 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th pass student plz give me the time table for preparetion aipmt
13th January 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i want routine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?