25th July 2012, 07:51 PM
tanushree henjen

Can I apply for Industrial Training after passing 2nd year electrical?

sir, i am a student of 2nd year electrical,can i apply for industrial traning?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?
  2. How to take industrial training after passing 2nd year in Electrical Engineering from GNIT?
  3. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  4. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?
  6. How many companies are there in Kolkata that provide industrial training for electrical engineers?
  7. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  8. How to do industrial training after doing B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  9. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  10. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  12. How to apply for industrial training at Ford Motors Gurgaon?
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  15. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  16. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  17. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  18. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
13th June 2016, 06:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Industrial Training after passing 2nd year electrical?

Yes, why not, candidates after second year of engineering can apply for industrial training in different public sector undertakings and other private organizations. The best option for you will be to do four or six weeks training from National Thermal Power Corporation. NTPC is one of the best PSU for doing training.

Application forms are available from month of March, you need to apply for it along with documents like marksheets of previous semester, training letter from college, one lakh accidental insurance and identity proof. If you know someone as reference then it would be easy for you to do training in NTPC.

Other than NTPC, you can do training in ONGC, BHEL, SAIL etc. You can also do training in PLC, SCADA etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?