20th June 2012, 09:38 AM
zein149

What are the scholarships available for M.Tech/MS in IT Abroad? What is the eligibility?

what are the scholarships available for m tech/ms in IT abroad?
what is its eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad
  2. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad? -- [New]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to do MS abroad?
  4. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  5. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  6. How to do M.Arch in Abroad? Eligibility criteria for joining the course? Scholarships available?
  7. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  8. What are the scholarships available for M.Tech/MS in IT Abroad? What is the eligibility?
  9. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  11. From which country to do MBA abroad? Scholarships to do MBA abroad?
  12. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  13. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  14. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  15. How to do PG abroad after completing B.Sc Mathematics?
  16. What would be the basic requirement to apply for abroad scholarships?
  17. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  18. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
5th May 2013, 04:08 PM
banacareer

Default Re: What are the scholarships available for M.Tech/MS in IT Abroad? What is the eligibility?

Hi

If you are doing M. Tech then you need to qualify the GATE with the good percentile.
Then you are eligible for the 12000 rs stipend for the next 2 years.

For MS you need to qualify the GRE exam with the good percentile.

At least score 1400 marks .

so you will be offered 50 % schorlship from your university.

Ans you can also work there as a part time and earn goos bucks for your daily spending.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?