7th January 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to do MS abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I want to pursue an MS in abroad from a reputed universities around the world,so can u give the eligibility criterias required after bachelor's engineering(eg:GRE,TOEFL tests) and also an ideas to get scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  2. How to do M.Arch in Abroad? Eligibility criteria for joining the course? Scholarships available?
  3. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE?
  4. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  5. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  6. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  7. What are the courses available in Biotechnology after T.Y.BSc? What is the criteria required to study in abroad countries
  8. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  9. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya
  11. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  12. List of Institutes, admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D Astrochemistry in Abroad?
  13. Which are the courses I can do abroad after completing B.Tech CSE? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  14. What is the criteria required to study MDS in abroad? Which exams should I clear to get admission in colleges over there?
  15. Eligibility for doing PG in Abroad?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  17. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  18. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?

8th January 2015, 04:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do MS abroad?

To be eligible to pursue MS course in Abroad, you must have to complete Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination depending on the selection of your country. For example, if you wish to pursue MS course in US, then, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination or if you wish to pursue MS in Germany, then, you need to appear in only TOEFL/ IELTS examination. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in these examinations. By scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can apply for admission in Abroad universities by reporting your examinations score. Once you have get admission letter from universities, then, you can pursue MS course in Abroad universities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?