8th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Pharmacy in Mumbai at government level?

what is the scope of b pharmacy in mumbai at government level?

Related Questions:
9th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Pharmacy in Mumbai at government level?

After doing B.Pharmacy you can get good jobs in both government and private sectors.

In government sectors you can get job as pharmacist in hospitals, technician in college, research analyst and drug squad in police department.

In case of private sectors you can get jobs as pharmacist, pharmacist consultants, as food and drug inspector and so on.
20th November 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm persuing B.pharma IInd year, I want to know that after doing b.pharmacy what is the process of going to foreign country for job, So please tell me a answer.
20th November 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm persuing B.pharma IInd year, I want to know that after doing b.pharmacy what is the process of going to foreign country for job, So please tell me a answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?