11th May 2011, 09:14 PM
earunadevi

Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?

hai sir,
i have been successfully completed higher secondary and i want to study engineering in government college.i don't know the eligibility criteria to get into government college.i have state level winner certificate in volley ball and district level , divisional level ,zonal level certificates in disscus throw and my cut-off in HSC is 155.Based upon this i wil get into any government colleges in tamilnadu or not? please answer me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu
  2. Eligibility criteria for MCA for admission in government colleges of Karnataka? When are the forms available for MCA for state level or national level exams?
  3. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  4. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  5. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  6. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  7. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  8. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. What is the difference between CG PMT and AIPMT? Which is easier among two? -- [New]
  10. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  11. Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?
  12. What is the maximum age for B.Ed?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  14. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  16. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  17. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  18. Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course being a B.A. graduate?
18th May 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?

i wanted to know
the eligibility to
go engineering
24th May 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?

Eligibility criteria to get engineering BE Computer science in coimbatore
15th June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

crietaria for eng/bds in bombay clleges
30th August 2011, 03:48 AM
Mannu2525

Eligibility for Govt. colleges in Tamilnadu
•-> 12th pass from any recognized board.
•-> Native of Tamilnadu
•-> Min. 60% marks in 12 standard.

Procedure for admission
• Through AIEEE
• Through TENCET

>> Syllabus of Examination is similar to other engineering entrance examination that includes physics, chemistry and mathematics

Dear on the basis of state level certificate in volleyball, you will not get admission. I advice you to do some hard work and crack the written examination.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
2nd January 2012, 07:34 PM
senthilkumarvm

if you have scored above 197 cutoff then surly you got government college.. sports will not help you here,, am sorry to say
9th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for sc candidate to get admission in goverment engeneering collage
24th September 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Is calss 11 compulsory for doing engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?