5th May 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech? How much is the salary after doing B.Tech Biotech? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology

i am a student of b.tech biotechnogy and i want to know that what is the scope of b.tech biotech and howmany salarie of after doing b.tech biotech

9th May 2013, 03:55 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech? How much is the salary after doing B.Tech Biotech? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology

I provide you the list of field through B.Tech. (Biotechnology) you can do :-

1] Medical and Health Care

2] Agriculture and Animal Husbandry

3] Industrial Research and Development

4] Food Processing

5] Bio-Processing

6] Chemical Engineering

7] Drug Designing and Manufacture

8] Environment Conservation

>> The companies which hire biotechnologists :-

Hindustan Lever

Thapar Group

Indo American Hybrid Seeds

Bincon India Limited

Bivcol

IDPL

Indian Vaccines Corporation

Hindustan Antibiotics

Sun Pharma

Cadila etc.

>> These companies provide following post in Biotechnology :-

Research Scientist

Research Associate

Marketing personnel

Business Development Officer

Sales Representative

Biotech Engineer

Lab Technician

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.......................
9th May 2013, 04:58 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech? How much is the salary after doing B.Tech Biotech? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that as today no field is such that it have no scope,Each and every field have Scope.
Biotechnology has played a major role today in the development of agricultural Field beside this it have also helped in development of other fields.As,Today it have lots of applications including from the basics to advanced so the demand for the field is surely much high.

And,Also never chose the field by seeing scope as scope is nothing just your hardworking will let you to go in future.
Try to chose the field by your interest and never by scope.

At last regarding salaries so note that Salaries will always depended on your marks in final degree,the best is your marks the better will be the salaries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?