9th May 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?

What are the scopes of biotechnology n microbilogy?Is it a correct decission to study biotech or microbilogy after twelve?what are the best colleges for this?is there any guarenty for 100% placement?

9th May 2012, 10:32 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?

There is a budding career scope for the candidates in the fields of Biotechnology and Microbiology in the sense there is a growing scope in these fields.

Still, the Biotechnology is not developed upto the mark in India. It is having good number of job opportunities in Abroad when compared to India.

The candidates who have completed Graduation in Biotechnology or Microbiology are finding it difficult to get good job with good salary.

I have seen many of the candidates who are doing jobs with a salary of 6k per month after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology.

This is the scenario in the field of Biotechnology in India.

Many of the candidates who have completed Graduation in Biotechnology or Microbiology are shifting towards MBA course in their Post Graduation.

The reason for this is MBA candidates are having good number of job opportunities.

Here are some of the top colleges for Biotechnology or Microbiology courses

-School of Biotechnology, JNU Delhi
-Department of Biotechnology, University of Kashmir
-Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Kerala, Trivandrum
-School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad

No college will not provide you 100% placement. But, there is a scope for you to get good Job if you have completed these courses from any of the above mentioned colleges.

Mostly, you people will get jobs in
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Biotech Companies
-Chemical Industries
-Hospitals etc.

Take wise decision and act accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
29th May 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?

hey..
I'm confused with biotechnology and microbiology..
i'm very much interested in forensics..
how can i get into forensics?
what is the basic degree i need to have for it.??
please help
8th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i hd complted my graduation in biotechnology ...........m confused ............which subject will be better for post graduation ..........biotech,biochemistry or mba ?
7th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i hd completed Bsc biotechnology now wt next to do ?
15th July 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of bio technology in india? Should i do my masters in tis? Or should i go to abroad?
18th September 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i m doing graduation with biotechnology. pls tell me what should i do next to it,because i m little what confused?
8th November 2012, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

which one is the best,biotechnology,biochemistry and molecular biology.
23rd December 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

what is best to do after completion of bsc microbiology ?
7th January 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Iam a 1st yr Bsc botany student.Can I have post graduation in Microbiology?
3rd June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

12 pased with 80 prcnt wat to do fr early job
3rd June 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

12 pased with 80 prcnt wat to do fr early job
18th June 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

i m 2nd year student in biotechnology i m cofused that what i do after gradution.....nd which college is best for msc nd whose sub i took biotech biochemistry microbiology.........how i got a job?
31st July 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

if i do bsc in biotechnoloy.so from which college i can go to abroad for job.
13th August 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i am a 12th passed out student with 58.8%.can i get admission in st xavier's college to pursue bsc in biotechnology or microbiology..???if not which colleges should i prefer in mumbai?
14th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What is scope in biotechnology and microbiology after graduation ?
1st June 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10 2 board exam with 77% marks in aggregate and 92% marks in biological sience and now i want to get admission in B.SC honours courses.i want to which stream should i apply for- biotechnology or microbiology?Also let me know which of these subjects has better placement and scope at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?