27th May 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in Mechanical or Computer Engg after scoring 51% in HSC?

Sir/Madam,
i want addmission in mechanical engg. Or computer engg.
i got 51% in HSC so m i eligible for it?? oR nt???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Can I get in government college for Mechanical or Computer or E&TC after scoring 70.83% in HSc?
  3. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  7. Am I eligible for computer engineering after scoring 78% in computer science subject in 11th and 12th?
  8. Details about engineering department and sports department?
  9. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science or information technology after doing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  12. Shall I take admission in government college of engineering, Amravati after scoring 73.84 in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Arch after scoring 58/200 in NATA and 90% in HSC?
  14. Are diploma students eligible for IIT JEE? Which are the subjects and is the exam based on HSC or Technical studies?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 63% in HSc exam with computer science
  16. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  17. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 49% in HSc? I have passed 12th with PCBM subject
  18. What are the future prospects in Biomedical Engineering course after scoring 1114 in Tamilnadu HSC Exam?
9th August 2012, 05:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in Mechanical or Computer Engg after scoring 51% in HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
i want addmission in mechanical engg. Or computer engg.
i got 51% in HSC so m i eligible for it?? oR nt???
To get admission in most of the recognized Institutes in the country to the B.Tech/B.E. program in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science Engineering, candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board. The duration of the program is four years. Admission is through Entrance Examinations. There are various recognized Institutions as well which considers candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

As you have stated in you query that you have scored 51% aggregate marks, however you have not mentioned the aggregate you have scored in the PCM group as most of the Universities and Institutes take admission on the basis of marks obtained in the compulsory group.

On the basis of your academic score you may look up to the Lovely Professional University [LPU]. The University offers B.Tech program in both Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering. Candidate who have scored more than 50% aggregate marks in the +2 level of Examination with Physics, Mathematics and English/Computer Science are eligible for admission given one must hold a valid score in LPU NEAT/ AIEEE/ State Level Entrance Test / SAT.

Hence, for detail information you must refer to the official website of Different Universities and Institutes in order to get admission.
13th August 2012, 06:38 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in Mechanical or Computer Engg after scoring 51% in HSC?

To get admission in most of the recognized Institutes in the country to the B.Tech/B.E. program in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science Engineering, candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board. The duration of the program is four years. Admission is through Entrance Examinations. There are various recognized Institutions as well which considers candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

As you have stated in you query that you have scored 51% aggregate marks, however you have not mentioned the aggregate you have scored in the PCM group as most of the Universities and Institutes take admission on the basis of marks obtained in the compulsory group.
7th October 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th commerce in 65%, so i am get admission in computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?