1st May 2012, 07:58 PM
tatsam vipul

What is the scope of commerce with Hindi? Can I go for CA with this?

what is the scope of commerce with hindi
can i go for ca with this ?

7th June 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of commerce with Hindi? Can I go for CA with this?

is there any scope by opting commerce with hindi
17th April 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of commerce with Hindi? Can I go for CA with this?

I am a student of class XI . Unfortunately, I have got commerce with Hindi which i don"t want. What are the further scope under this . I want my future to be nicely secured. So, please tell me what are the further things that i can do .
5th June 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the best scope of commerce with hindi?
14th June 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs for student taking commerce with hindi
31st August 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class XI . Unfortunately, I have got commerce with Hindi which i don"t want. What are the further scope under this . I want my future to be nicely secured. So, please tell me what are the further things that i can do .
yes u can surely go for ca or cs
7th June 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the scope of job with commerce with hindi is there any government job?
14th September 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Hellow
I'm a student of class 12th i want to know,CA can be do after 12th or after graduation or if you guide me in wht field can i go after passing 12th commerce with hindi...If you help me then i'll be highly obliged.
27th August 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that can i can go for CA if my subjects are commerce with hindi
29th July 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of commerce with maths but it is very difficult to do so I am changing my subject to commerce with hindi so what are the career option in commerce with hindi (cbse board)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?