12th June 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech after doing Polytechnic with 59%? List of colleges which will give admission through lateral entry?

sir, i have done polytechnic and got 59% in it. i want to do b.tech so,kindly tell me the names of colleges wchich will give me admission in lateral entry.

24th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after doing Polytechnic with 59%? List of colleges which will give admission through lateral entry?

sir, i have done polytechnic and got 88% in it. i want to do b.tech so,kindly tell me the names of colleges wchich will give me admission in lateral entry.
28th June 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after doing Polytechnic with 59%? List of colleges which will give admission through lateral entry?

I am complet computer hardware and networking engineer cetificate from itin pusa (2010) can i apply lateral entry in polytechnic diploma computer engineering please give answer send my e-mail id [email protected]
10th August 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b.tech 2nd year after doing polytechnic from pusa polytechnic
9th January 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i am in bhopal polytechnic now . How can i get addmission in B.Tech
16th January 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I M IN TENTH RIGHT NOW IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA. I WANT TO DO POLITECHNIC CAN I GET DETAIL INFORMATION OF POLITECHNIC WITH SUBJECTS ?
13th February 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

name the college list who offers lateral entry in b.tech 2nd year.......?
29th July 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i have to give any entrance exam to get admission in government B. Tech college after doing polytechnic in CSE??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?