1st September 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?

hi ... I want to ask a quetion urgently actually my father is working in USA and I am in tenth class indian actually my father will be calling me to america after doing my twelth .....
I wanted to ask wheather I should take science or commerce in order to get good job in america ?
some of my relatives topd me that science has better scope in science where as commerce has no scope in USA
so I beg you please tell me what should i take I peraonally qant to take commeece but everyone says that there is no scope in usa?

5th May 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?

After completing B.com which I had passed without math in commerce stream can you help me out that in which areas of public or private sector i can strive for a Better job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?