26th December 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether Mathematics in H.S. Commerce has better scope?

hello
i have taken commerce in h.s.
what is better commerce with math
or without maths it i mean where
is more scope of good jobs????

28th December 2014, 01:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Mathematics in H.S. Commerce has better scope?

Maths is a very essential subject so leaving maths will not prove to be a good option for you.

Commerce with maths always has a better scope and of more value than one without maths.

But it doesn't mean that commerce without maths has got no value, even if you opt for it, do well in your career if you drop maths, but when it comes to more scope, then definitely I would say that commerce with maths is always preferred a step ahead than commerce without maths.

It proves beneficial starting from getting admission in colleges to getting job after studies.

So, if you want a good career, do not leave maths and try to score well in it, as that marks will be of great significance later on.
28th June 2021, 12:15 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Whether Mathematics in H.S. Commerce has better scope?

If you are good in mathematics and you can get good marks with mathematics than definitely you should choose mathematics with commerce because it is really very scoping and after that you have a lots of good career option...
Mathematics is very demanding subjects...
If you have commerce with mathematics that's the great idea..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?