20th January 2013, 05:40 PM
Akhil P S

What is the scope of diploma in electronics engineering?

I like to know the scope of diploma in electronics engineering....How much per centage mark i will earn for get a better opertunity..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of diploma in electronics engineering?
  2. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  3. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?
  4. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  5. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. How to do part time job after completing diploma? What is the scope of electronics engineering?
  8. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. After diploma in Electronics Engineering can I do degree in Petroleum Engineering? Scope in Petroleum Engineering?
  10. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma? -- [New]
  12. Previous year papers of RRB JE Electrical Exam?
  13. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  14. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  15. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  16. Is there any scope for advance diploma in cosmetology? I did my diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Admission after Diploma in Electronics engineering?
  18. Scope for a electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
26th June 2013, 11:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of diploma in electronics engineering?

Usually candidates with at least 50-60% marks are considered for recruitment. Loco pilot/ Junior Engineer positions in railways are suitable for you. Junior Engineer profiles are available in PSU like BHEL, SAIL, and GAIL. In Air force, you can try for technical jobs or can apply for the profile of ‘Airman’. Data entry jobs are also suitable for you.
27th June 2013, 12:23 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Scope of diploma electronics engineering:

Engineering has always been one of the most preferred career options for students. With the advancement in technology, the engineering sector is on an expansion spree. One of the popular and emerging fields in engineering is Electronics engineering.

After completion of diploma course you will be able to go for core technical jobs in Electronics field as well as core technical jobs in Electrical field.

A job in Electronics engineering is a very good career choice these days. There is a huge scope of growth in this field. If you land up a job as an Electronics engineer.

you will be required to work with engineers or other technologists. You are supposed to deftly put into practical application the engineering principles in manufacturing, designing and testing the products.

So, don't worry about it.. Just go for the diploma course.all the best...for...your...future............

regards......santhosh...............
17th June 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in electronics . now i am working in a private company as technical assistant . i would like to know which all government jobs avilable for me to apply?
27th July 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

what kind of job i can get after passing diploma in electronic and telecommunication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?