1st January 2013, 09:31 PM
sandeep reddy raj

What is the scope of EEE in Army in Technical? I am studying 2nd year EEE in AP

respected sir, im k.sandeep reddy studying 2nd eee in a.p , anantapur.i want to know about scope of eee in army in techinal .wht are the best features in eee .tell this question as soon as possible .thanking u sir .

2nd January 2013, 01:09 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What is the scope of EEE in Army in Technical? I am studying 2nd year EEE in AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep reddy raj View Post
respected sir, im k.sandeep reddy studying 2nd eee in a.p , anantapur.i want to know about scope of eee in army in techinal .wht are the best features in eee .tell this question as soon as possible .thanking u sir .
Dear Aspirant,

Your EEE stream is the core subject.You can get jobs in many government sector's and core industries like DRDO,BHEL and etc.

So dont worry about the scope of eee.

It is having a ever green opportunities in the market.

Only thing you have to do is to hard work in the competitive exams which the company keeps for the intake of students.

Like ECIL,BHEL,DRDO and many other core companies keep entrance exams.By which the students can get recruited through that exams.

In Army the technical jobs for the EEE stream are also available and the mode of selection is also by the entrance exams.

The pay scale for the technical persons is also high so don't worry about the salary.

only thing is that you need to have quantitative,aptitude,verbal,logical,English and communicative skills by which you can clear all these exams.

So my tips for you is to get the practice in the above sections.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
3rd August 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of EEE in Army in Technical? I am studying 2nd year EEE in AP

Sir,my intrest is going to army but my bad luck i m studying Be EEE.any jobs in army eee oriented
3rd January 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of EEE in Army in Technical? I am studying 2nd year EEE in AP

I want know about eee, because I heard eee is not best branch to another branch? I am studying in 1st year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?