13th December 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Which has a better scope between EEE and ECE?

eee or ece which has more scope?...Could u pelas provide to me the details

14th June 2013, 04:12 PM
uday.2812

Default Re: Which has a better scope between EEE and ECE?

Hi.

Both course are valuable course and contains two fields interlinked with it

ECE- it has both electronics and communication..U can get job is electronics company like PCB designing , Computer archeitecture jobs, all electronics job..Now a days electronics plays a advancement to improve in their technology..

EEE- it too has both Electrical and electronics... Power demand is most common all over world and expanding power plants to meet out the demand.. so it has a bright future in electrical field...

Smart work is more in electronics than electrical...

so think and choose ur career

thank you..
20th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS EEE.AND IT IS EASY OR HARD
23rd June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i am confused to take my engineering course.which course have better scope.please guide me .i am in urgent
26th June 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I taken the branch eee cource in klu univercity it is better or not please tell
29th June 2013, 07:31 PM
pinksony

Hello friend....

Ece stands for electonics and communication enginnering.....if your more intrested in physics and mathemayics....it is good to choose ece.....this field is evergreen...

Eee stands for electrical and electronics enginnering....if your intrested in electricals i suggest you to take eee....
Each one has its own importance.....

Both are good....ece field is evergreen...

Make a good choose...

All the best.......
29th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is EIE good ? and is there good job oppurtunities in eie branch or not
30th June 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i have got admission in ECE , can i switch over to EEE?
Which one is better nowadays for government, public and private jobs?
9th August 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

if u get ece dnt change to eee bcoz the innovations and scopes are a bit more in ece than eee
10th August 2013, 03:29 PM
ece304
Member+

Everything is special.Both have equal scope.Based on your talent you have select it.Ece is somewhat easy compared to EEE.But it is not difficult even if you are really interested in EEE.But ECE students can have job after completion of btech but EEE students have to do Mtech then they will have good future.
10th August 2013, 03:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
ECE stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering.
EEE stands for Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Both the ECE and EEE courses are related to electronics part in engineering.If you are interested in electronics and if you have good communication skills then it is best to take ECE course.
If you are interested in the electronics and electricals then you can go for the EEE course and it is entirely related to a hardware fields.

But when comparing the both ECE and EEE courses,it is best to take ECE course because it is a evergreen branch in engineering and you can apply for both software and hardware jobs in the both private and government sectors.

All The Best
26th August 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

every1 says dat eee is difficult and we should have grip on physics to take that branch is it true pls tell me ??
26th May 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

to get job oppourtunities after four years of study, which course should we take?
which is better eee or m.e? please answer
1st June 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed diploma in ece with 99% now am going to join enggineering but am in doubt that am able to take ece seat in be bcoz of competion in tha top most colleges
25th June 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Many say that engineering is flopping. But i have confidence that i will win in engineering,but i am in confusion to take my course.I am interested in electrical department.What can i take EEE or ECE?Which is better?
from SHIVA
3rd July 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,now i am completed my 12 std with 194.25 cut off but now i really confused whether eee is best or ece is best? but in my future my first preference is for core companies and next option is teaching profession ,at last IT and sofware companies.this is my plan could you tell me which is best branch for my plan?
3rd July 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,now i am completed my 12 std with 194.25 cut off but now i really confused whether eee is best or ece is best? but in my future my first preference is for core companies and next option is teaching profession ,at last IT and sofware companies.this is my plan could you tell me which is best branch for my plan?
21st April 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

EEE is best branch than any other branch. People are thinking that ECE has more scope. But it is obsolutely wrong. For any field in the world to grow, the basic thing is Electricity. Even now so many places in the world is not connected with electricity. Fossil fuels are going to be exhausted at 2088. Since the power generation in the world depends 70% on fossil fuel. Entire World is doing research on power generation. India lies near to the equator, hence lots of scope for Solar power and other relevant renewable energy sources. You can settle in public sector jobs like NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, IPCL, BPCL, HPCL, GAIL, IGCAR, NHPC, BHEL, BEL, Power Grid, TNEB, HAL, NAL, Air India, etc. Where as Public sector Electronics companies are only BEL, Doordharsan. Less scope for ECE in public sector than EEE. EEE students they can choose software or core or govt jobs easily through GATE exam. ECE students depends more on software jobs, which has oscillating nature. Moreover no job security in software. Opt EEE the ever glorifying electrical field. Instruct others to realize the truth. See the govt job opportunities in advertisement. You will be clarified. Think better & safeguard your future by opting EEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?