9th August 2010, 04:10 PM
rupendra

What is the scope in Electrical and Technology course?

i m confuse for electranic &technology corse .what"s his scope i m confuse for select this subject .plese suggese me for this subject scope

Related Questions:
24th May 2011, 04:10 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: What is the scope in Electrical and Technology course?

Dear friend,
Electrical engineering is a broad field of engineering which deals with the science and technology involving electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism, to design, construct, and maintain products, services, and information systems. Electrical engineering is the historical name for what is now called electrical, electronics, and computer engineering.

This branch of engineering covers traditional areas like generation, distribution and transmission of electricity as well as new age applications in electronics ranging from telecommunications to computers and micro processors. Thus most courses combine electrical and electronic systems. The course is closely linked with computation and neural systems, applied physics, computer science and applied dynamic system

Students of electrical engineering are offered both theoretical and practical knowledge in a wide variety of subjects, including wireless systems, quantum electronics, modern optics, solid state materials and devices, power electronics, control theory; signal processing, data compression and communications etc. There are many more new age developments including Neuro Fuzzy approaches for Engineering system applications, biomedical instrumentation, Analysis of digital systems etc.

Tecnological engineering:

technological education got a great boost. The development of technical education has been one of the major achievements of the post-Independence period. The creation of the All-India Council of Technical Education in 1945, and the Report of the Scientific Manpower Committee (1947) has a far reaching influence in this development. The reports of the Engineering Personnel Committee (1956), and the Committee for Postgraduate Engineering Education and Research (1961) gave an impetus to higher level technical education.

The growth of educational facilities has been phenomenal during the last decade. The outturn of graduates in engineering doubled within a span of 10 years from about 30,000 in 1987 to 60,000 in 1996. During the same period, the outturn of polytechnic diploma holders increased from 56,560 to 95,283. A comprehensive account of the progress of technical education since Independence is available in the book Technical Education in Independent India (1947-1997) published by the All India Council of Technical Education in 1999.

some videos are provided in the below link.visit these link and get the more information.

www.scope of Electrical and tecnology videoes.
1st June 2011, 10:36 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope in Electrical and Technology course?

you can get government job in this field my dear friend.......

you can get BHEL, BEL, DRDO, NTPC, ISRO, BSNL, etc

all the very best
12th June 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed DAE electrical and now i apply the bs echnology electrical the lahore uni and i am little confuse for the degree are you can help me
13th June 2012, 12:38 AM
kinnarnara

hi,
You can goverment job as well as private sector.
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
BSNL
Many more
Wish to you best of luck
14th August 2012, 12:04 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

Don't be confused about the stream of Electrical. Electrical and technology courses are great in demand these days. You can go for these. These are fully job oriented. If you have better knowledge and extra skills then you can lead this field.

You can get job anywhere. Some govt. Companies are listed below:

1. BHEL

2. BEL

3. ISRO

4. BSNL

5. DRDO

6. NTPC etc.

Wish you all the very best.
3rd January 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

is this beneficial to be a graduate engineer. and is bs-hons in electrical technology could let me a good job.
24th November 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i done f.s.c but i got less marks so i take admission in bs electric technology is itbenifit for my future oe bsc is best
24th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope difference BS electrical technology and BS electrical engineering technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?