27th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?

Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job? Can you please let me know which one to select next? It will be helpful if you can provide me the right suggestion next as I need to apply for the job soon. Thanks!

28th June 2016, 11:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job? Can you please let me know which one to select next? It will be helpful if you can provide me the right suggestion next as I need to apply for the job soon. Thanks!
Actually the subject you studied for the past 4 years is related to Electrical Engineering. So choose Electrical core jobs further to pursue your career in the same field. But if you are interested in programming and skills to do the job, then choose Software job. It is actually your interest that will decide your future, if you are interested in electrical line then choose electrical core job. Regarding the scope software field has more scope than electrical core field. The abroad opportunities are also very bright for the employees in software line.
28th June 2016, 10:01 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?

All jobs are good at their own sector and demand.
In today's date you can not say about the quality as well as standard of the jobs, because i have seen a lot many engineering graduate, who graduated from Mechanical as well as Electrical engineering trade and are in Software industry.

Selection of your job depends on the branch in which you have studied. How come it be possible that you studied from electrical and looking for a software job. this also happens but in very worst case.

So, look for the job related to your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?