19th October 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of an electrical engineer after completion of the course in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I have heard many times that engineers from branches other than CS and IT are sent to the non technical departments in the companies like infosys,oracle,TCS etc.sir I am a final year student of electrical engineering branch so please tell me the scope of an electrical engineer in this sector,and also tell me about the scope to go abroad after getting placed in these type of companies

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?
  2. How to do MS in abroad after completing of B.E electrical engineering?
  3. What is the scope after completion of Pharma D? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  5. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  6. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  8. Is there any scope and earning options available in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  9. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  10. What is the scope of study M.Sc in Nursing) Psychiatry in abroad?
  11. Cost of pursuing MS (Electrical) in USA or UK?
  12. Is there any scope for Metallurgical engineer in India or should I look abroad?
  13. What will be the career scope for me after completion of B.Sc Nursing Honors from AIIMS?
  14. Scope of Zoology in abroad? Which course should i choose after B.Sc. Zoology Honours?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc Agriculture in Abroad? Will I get a job in Canada after completion of course?
  16. Does IES has scope for electrical engineers?
  17. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?